Jun 2008 - Present
Sep 2001 - May 2002
True Value Hardware
As a sales associate I assisted customers, cashiered and stocked the shelves.
- Current events
- Home and Garden
- Obtain a position with an organization where I can effectively and efficiently utilize my skills reporting, writing, editing or researching information.
- Be in an environment that fosters professional and personal growth.
- Build a solid reputation for integrity, honesty, fairness and dependability.
- Attention to detail
- Meticulous organization
- High standard of quality
- Assertive and self-starting work ethic,
- Driven to finish tasks with excellence right the first time
- Naturally strong in problem solving and logical thinking
I enjoy reading a number of publications and Web sites.
- Tulsa World
- Wall Street Journal
- Popular Mechanics
- Popular Science
- Drudge Report
- Tulsa Beacon
- I have a 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra on which I love to tinker
- Playing disc golf
- Intramural sports
- Shooting trap or skeet