Company.com is a new enterprise social network designed to help companies to more effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external audiences.
While the company was still in stealth mode, Kevin was the first person hired in the Company HQ and reports directly to the CEO. In this entrepreneurial environment he has led multiple initiatives related to driving new revenue, forming new strategic partnerships, and scouting potential acquisition targets.
Revenue-driving initiatives in which Kevin has taken the lead include:
- Sourcing and making introductions to Google and working across divisions to engage with Google's advertising, affiliate marketing, and social networking groups.
- Launched a Financial Services subsidiary specializing in business loans and working capital. Hired and managed an inside sales team and formed relationships with key lenders and ISOs/VARs
- Negotiated dozens of advertising contracts with companies such as Experian, iContact, Phone.com for CPC advertising within the Company.com network.
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
Member of senior executive team responsible for driving revenue by targeting, recruiting, and managing relationships with strategic partners, channels, advertisers, and potential acquisition targets.
- Lead recruitment efforts for ISOs and major channel partners including Google, OfficeMax, Experian, and iContact for Social Media network
- Sourced and negotiated numerous vendor SEM/Digital Advertising contracts centered on click and action-based revenue
- Launched and managed a financial services subsidiary managing sales and ISO recruitment
- Working in conjunction with CEO, scouted and managed potential acquisition targets
- Served as acting COO - managing operations and headcount for Atlanta office