- plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to communications problems.- seek the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronics using a variety of methods such as color, type, illustration, photography, and various print and layout techniques.
- consider cognitive, cultural, physical, and social factors in planning and executing designs for a target audience.
- Braindstorm and mock up design ideas- Consult with clients to present ideas- Adjust designs to fit the client's needs or taste- Project budgets and schedules for the design- Use computer software such as Adobe Suite to execute designs- Work with others, such as printers, programmers, developers, or other technicians to complete the final product.
- work by appointment to pursue aggressive sales quota- perform as a wireless consultation expert that provides excellent customer service- participate in new equipment and software training monthly- operation of sales receipts, inventory accountability, cash sales and payments
- mix and serve a wider variety of beverages by combining ingredients such as liquors, soda, water, sugar, bitters, and fruit garnishes in a quick and efficient manner- operation of the bar, receipts, and inventory accountability- familiarize with customers, acknowledging their wants and needs as they become regulars to the bar
- work with a principal architect to edit and render construction documents for final review. - participate in team schematic design involving recreational and park buildings in addition to the development of building system concepts for projects
Music, Soccer, Movies
It is my objective to obtain a position in design by utilizing the skills obtained in education and previous job experiences. I am excited about the opportunity to work with a team to develop career and personal goals within a creative environment.