Drury University, Student Involvement Committee "Fanthers"
- lPlan and execute 13 tailgates for 200-250 students for basketball, soccer, and volleyball in 2 years.
- lLead a group of 8 student athletes to talk with fellow students about upcoming games once or twice a week in a “Panther Call”
- lHand out over 500 “game day” shirts to Drury students to be worn to games sit in the student section
- lGain over 150 student signups for student promotion texts to receive coupons to local business.
- Won the NCAA top national Game Environment Award of excellence in 2011
Drury University, Cheerleader
- Organize a team of 12-16 women to be at sporting events supporting fellow athletes, and other appearances, campus activities, and community volunteering.