Develop and implement public relations strategy for statewide health plan.
- Identify opportunities for, and pursue national and regional media relations. Serve as spokesperson, as appropriate.
- Develop corporate press materials, talking points, and position statements.
- Designed and maintain online newsroom and oversee proper use of press materials in other areas of corporate Web site.
- Proactively seek media opportunities to support the strategic plan.
- Plan and execute special events such as press conferences and media tours.
- Strategize and implement crisis communications.
- Developed and executed social media campaign launch, as well as steering committee and proper policies.
- Integral player in corporate e-communications plan.
- Work closely with other communications staff to properly coordinate messages for internal and constituents communications.