A seasoned marketing leader that can direct an organization in the envisioning of a complete marketing strategy, development of a diverse marketing mix and execution of an aggressive project plan. Skilled in effective sales and marketing communications, web based marketing and analytics, graphic design, event and promotion planning, and team building and mentoring.
- Determined the vision of varied online marketing campaigns and all related creative, while generating revenue by tying in advertisers into regular and one time campaigns.
- Ability to effectively communicate on various levels with customers, advertisers, vendors, and other business partners.
- Capable of layout and design work, including print, outdoor, online, and video production.
- Produced many high quality sale presentations aimed on client attraction and retention.
- Thorough knowledge of strategies to build creative online content, including website building, database creation and management, database mailings, webcasting, and marketing via third party sites such as social networking and search engine sites.
- Experienced in digital media editing, including with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Pagemaker, Audition, and Premiere.
- Extensive experience with web analytical tools including Adobe Omniture, SiteCataylst, and Google Analytics.
- Used social networking sites to further brand awareness, gaining thousands of followers on multiple platforms by providing engaging content and interaction on a regular basis.
- Built keyword and tagging campaigns for most major search engines such as Google Adwords, based on data from on-site and off-site web analytical tools.
Proficient in copy writing.
Planned and execute wide range of events, including festivals with 25,000+ attendees.
Highly experienced in fast-paced, quickly changing work environment, successfully meeting strict deadlines and timetables.
Devised and managed the marketing, supply, & payroll budgets.
Managed staff of assistants and interns.