To secure a part-time, long-term position that compliments my work ethics during my current academic pursuit of a degree in management of human resources
Skills Pertaining to Management
Jun 2012 - Present
Shift Leader Manager
- Customer service with customers in-person and via phone
- Serve as a cashier, handling money transactions for all purchases
- Food prep for any transactions as well as maintaining a clean and productive workspace
- Take leadership in scheduling weekly and keeping employees on task
- Privileges of opening or closing store
Jun 2013 - Present
Center for Learning and Academic Success: Peer Mentor
• Work with Retention Advisors and college professors for undeclared major seeking students• Schedule appointments and take phone calls from on-campus students• Weekly staff meetings and working with peer mentors for overall student achievement• Assist students (educationally and personally)• Create documents using Microsoft Office programs.
Aug 2011 - Present
"Purdue University is committed to maintaining a community which recognizes and values the inherent worth and dignity of every person; fosters tolerance, sensitivity, understanding, and mutual respect among its members; and encourages each individual to strive to reach his or her own potential. In pursuit of its goal of academic excellence, the University seeks to develop and nurture diversity. The University believes that diversity among its many members strengthens the institution, stimulates creativity, promotes the exchange of ideas, and enriches campus life."