- Amman Jordan
1) BC's in Computer Science 2011
2) how to be a leader ship course 2009
3) draft age course 2009
4) secondery school certificate wth 85.3 average 2006
1) practice in STS-company in DELL-MAINTINANCE section 2011
2) .Net programming language (C#) 2010-present
3) dealing with others 2007-2010 with (king abdulla II fund for development)
4) huge back-ground about (Maths, Phyzics, English grammers and structures)
5) an ability to delever the info's to audiance (especially kids)
Important and job-pertaining skills :
1) familiar with .Net programming language
2) good in typing
3) software and formatting PCs and LAPTOPs
4) innovate and creative
5) Regular user of E-mail and Internet.
6) Full current driving licence.
7) Communication : excellent communication skills
Personal details :
Name: Ahmad .M.O. Al-Nsour
e-mail: [email protected]
address: al-salt, jordan
mobile number: 00962-798934367
Travel - I enjoy finding out about other countries and cultures.
Driving - I like to drive cars sprcially DODGE-CHARGER 1969.
participated in too many volunteer works:
with JITOA( Jordan Inbound Tour Operators Association ):
with KAFD(King Abdullah II Fund for Development):