Owner / Sole Propreiter
Barrows Software Solutions, LLC
Owner, President, Solutions Architect/Developer and Janitor all wrapped up in one. Specializing in Microsoft based solutions for Enterprise Application Integration and Business Process Automation. Engagements include:
- Consulted in a Sr. Developer role building up multiple micro-services in a greenfield project.
- Stood up a custom Identity Server based Security Token Server to integrate the client’s Active Directory based Domain Users with OpenId/OAuth tokens. This allowed the other developers a consistent way to integrate Authentication and Authorization into the various applications
- .NET Core 2, SQL Server 2013, C# 7.
- Consulted in a Sr. Developer role. Reworking older Line of Business apps, rolling in a more standardized internal framework and unifying separate applications into the same approach.
- NET 4.5, Entity Frameworks, MS SQL Server.
- Consulted in an Architect and Sr. Developer role.
- Introduced several key technologies like Identity Server for security using OAuth2 and OpenID and extending it for a full Enterprise security token server.
- Moved logging to a powerful structured event data model as well as prototyping a full SOA stack implementation.
- NET 4.5, Web API, Entity Frameworks, MS SQL Server.
- Business Process Automation and Enterprise Application Integration applications.
- Connected to multiple 3rd party services via web services, sockets, FTP as well as internal connections via Entity Frameworks and file I/O.
Six Actual Software
- Multi-tiered transaction pricing engine for TransUnion. MySql, Entity Frameworks, ASP.NET+API.
- Worked on several EAI applications, rolling data in from different management systems used in Civil Engineering. These included budget, management, project management, risk management, safety management and other sources of data as required from time to time.
Policy Studies Inc.
- Worked on the Health Marketplace for the state of North Carolina. Includes work with WWF and a MVC patterned website as well as file imports and mapping.