Personal Care Attendant
Oct 2014 - Present
Diamond Home Health Care Inc
- Interviewed patients to obtain medical information, weight and height measurements and vital signs.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and maintained patient flow.
- Trained new staff on quality control procedures.
- Experience with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's and Paget's disease.
- Performed monthly inventory and maintained office and medical supply counts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Delivered in-home care to disabled children and adults.
- Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life of elderly patients.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene and grooming.