India's largest automobile manufacturer with annual revenue of USD 38. 9 billion. World's fifth largest truck manufacturer and fourth largest bus manufacturer. Owns international brands such as Jaguar and Land Rover.
- Positioned Tata Motors as #1 in ranking of Customer Service Index (JD Power) among several manufacturers by continuously exceeding customer expectations through enablement of channel partners
- Improved profitability of dealers by increasing business by 27% through Service Marketing Initiatives, Service Level Agreements with fleet operators and innovative lost customer recovery program
- Expanded Tata Motors Service network through Setting up two world class facilities with a capacity to service additional 20% customers
- Revamped shop floor process across region by conceptualizing a new workshop management system that transformed productivity and same-day-delivery of vehicles from 40% to 75%
- Constantly upgraded dealer manpower, infrastructure and processes by conducting DQCTC (Diagnostics, Quality, Cost, Time, Courtesy) and Channel Up gradation audits
- Managed the Spare Parts supply chain to meet serviceability and dealer inventory reduction
- Capacity building and learning & development initiatives for more than 1000 dealer employees through assessment, training and certification process