• Translated the needs and visions of six clients into desirable, functional environments.• Involves budgeting, contract negotiations, space planning, ADA and IRC compliance.• Specification of paint, flooring, lighting, furniture, textiles, artwork, plumbing, and cabinetry selection.• Specializations involve color consults, improving accessiblity and functionality, and sustainable products.
• Research statistical data and target prime personal investment opportunities.• Hands-on completion of major renovation projects on five houses for fast and profitable resale.
• Current venture involves researching the acquisition of foreclosure properties in Florida.
• Responsibilities involved identifying sick building conditions, material specification, and teaching students about environmentally responsible design.
• Selection of design-driven and sustainable building materials, furnishings, finishes, and lighting exceeded the expectations of multiple university clients.• By coordinating with the Hospitality Designer and client, our vision of an upbeat design and free-flowing layout for Amante Restaurant came to life. • By creating a vendor contact database, the lines of communication between designers and reps opened, thus increasing productivity and new product inquiries. • Responsibilities included constructing presentation boards, contacting reps for samples and pricing, and maintaining organization of the resource library.
• Strengthened customer service skills by constructively answering questions and creatively solving problems when communicating directly with customers over the phone and through email.• Ensured customer satisfaction by troubleshooting website problems and researching account activity. • Introduced practices to increase productivity and income for customer service department.
• Acquired a broad range of complex skill sets quickly and efficiently. • Maintained accurate medical records. • Improved doctor and client communications by assessing needs and promptly addressing concerns.
• Tasks included merchandising, designing displays, and customer service. • Improved overall design flow and appearance of the store to appeal to customers.
Voter Registrar, State Licensed Foster Parent, Pet Rescue and Adoptions, Zookeeper, Church Volunteer - Childcare, Choir, Charitable Service Operations
Visiting art museums, digital photography, visiting zoos & parks, creative writing, cultural studies, cooking, fitness training, and tennis.
I’m currently in search of employment in Jacksonville or St. Augustine, FL and will soon be relocating there.
I would excel as a knowledgeable Salesperson at a furniture showroom or art gallery, or anywhere with an inspiring environment where I can interact with a variety of people.
I can also envision myself as a Sales Rep for a building materials or furnishings manufacturer where I can apply my material specification experience and Interior Design degree.
I’d also be a smashing success as a Real Estate Property Manager because I’m capable of organizing and managing a high volume while maintaining a high level of customer service and I have experience in Real Estate Investment.
I'd love to work as an Interior Designer for an architectural or interior design firm, as my degree and experience have prepared me for this position. I can guarantee that each design project will be met with individual attention rather than a generic response. My biggest strength is that I infuse deep conceptual meaning into projects by incorporating unique identifiers such as cultural identity, company brand, classic furniture, and engaging artwork.
I would be valuable to your company in any of these work environments. I work wonderfully on a team and with clients by contributing positive energy, excellent communication skills, integrity, and accountability. I have the ideal balance of creative, business, and technical skills that will serve my future employer well.
To show you that I approach matters unconventionally, I will come and work for you on a temporary volunteer basis for a week so that you can test my ability to contribute to the progress of your company’s vision and goals. What can I do for you? Contact me today!