Girard School District
Provided in-service training to faculty in the following areas:
- 2016-2017 – Traits of Effective Teachers: Designed and implemented eight training sessions for all high school faculty. Focus on teacher intentionality of practice.
- 2015-2016 – Implementing Hybrid Learning: Designed and implemented six training sessions regarding the station rotation model of hybrid learning process.
- 2013-2014 – Preparing for 1-to-1: Designed and implemented biweekly training sessions for teachers to prepare them for the roll out of 1-to-1 Chromebooks in the 2014-2015 school year.
- 2012-2013 – Implementing Infinite Campus: Designed and implemented the training for utilizing a new student information system
- 10/2011 - 1/2012 oTPD Explicit Vocabulary Instruction for Middle School Teachers: designed and facilitated an online, 12 week professional development course for middle school teachers.
- 9/2011 - 5/2012 Explicit Vocabulary Instruction for High School Teachers: Designed and conducted a year long professional development for high school teachers.
- 11/21/2011: Using Moodle in your Classroom: Introduced the basics and potential of Moodle in the classroom.
- 2/18/2011 - Social Bookmarking and O.E.R.: Introductory presentation to the uses of Diigo in the classroom and various Open Educational Resources.
- 1/25/2010 - S.A.S. Toolbox: introductory presentation to the school district about the S.A.S. Toolbox. Follow-up, small group training sessions scheduled for fall 2010.
- 10/21/2009 - Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum: Large and small group presentations to all Middle and High School faculty. Rationale and techniques.
- 6/13/2009 - Using the Interactive Whiteboard in the Classroom. Small group sessions. Introduction to the Whiteboard and Science Class Applications