Led, planned and delivered high-profile, client-impacting and enterprise-wide portfolio of projects for Client Technologies, Engineering and Service Desk in execution of HBO's Technology Roadmap.
- Primary liaison with business executives and clients for requirements, milestone-gate reviews, escalations and status presentations.
- Directed multiple projects concurrently across business departments with vertical/matrixed teams in diverse geographical locations performing resource and budget management in conjunction with tracking project critical path.
- Delivered enterprise-wide automated Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) mobile provisioning approval and on-boarding workflow using multi-factor authentication, partnering with Legal, HR and Compliance to integrate business processes and requirements.
- Facilitated adoption of Wyse/VMware virtual desktop hardware and integration with PC on-boarding process. Produced public relations and technical roadshow for senior executive clients for buy-in. Furthered IT goal of increasing disaster recovery capabilities while providing remote desktop flexibility for clients.
- Supervised department Documentation Technical Writer. Standardized client-facing and support documentation including creation of a Documentation Request Form, which supplied a formal method of gathering information for product launch portfolio support (client, support, web and marketing materials). This enhanced stakeholder accountability and reduced ad hoc email requests.
- Produced knowledge base of PMBOK-aligned project templates allowing technicians the ability to deploy select application OS/Office projects. This expanded their skillset and freed up project management resources to focus on other initiatives.