- Meet company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommend merchandise selections/help to locate and obtain merchandise based on the customers needs and desires.
- Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintain an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remain current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service and security practices.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Build and maintain a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
- Maintain standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by my store manager.