I would like to have the opportunity to incorporate my skills in both spanish and computer science into a semester long internship in a spanish speaking country.
This is a video that our rotation cohort did at the end of the Computer Services and Support Rotation on how to remove certificates and passwords from both Mac and Windows computers.
- I am currently the Kappa Kappa Gamma Steering Committee member for the Little 5 race of 2014.
- I was the coordinator for my senior class's Senior Slide Show for our graduation.
- I was the secretary of the Oakwood High School National Honors Society Chapter.
- I was one of the senior officers for the Oakwood High School volunteer organization Oakwood Giving.
- I was a Student Ambassador with People to People on my travels to Greece, Crete, Italy and Sicily for three weeks in the summer of 2011.
Oct 2012 - Present
Prices 4 Antiques is a searchable database of past auction prices for antiques, collectibles, and fine art. My job consisted mainly of the following:
- Download pictures from specific auctions
- Crop pictures
- Place pictures in specific folders for interested parties
Aug 2013 - Present
The Information Technology Associates Program (ITAP) is a Program of Distinction at DePauw that provides students with the unique opportunity to combine education experiences in technology with their liberal arts education. Students spend their first year in the program participating in rotations in different IT departments on campus. After the first year, students can apply for internships both on and off-campus to further develop technology skills and better prepare them for success after graduation.
During my first year, I participated in the following rotations:
- Web Designing my own website to help users understand the history of tennis and how to play the game (link below)
Computer Service and Support
- Computer Repair
- Tech Support
- ADDIE Model
- Learning Styles
- Google sites
Oct 2010 - Jul 2013
Belmont Catering is a family owned and operated, full service catering company. My job mainly consisted of the following:
- Load food and supplies for events
- Set tables with serving pieces, china, silverware and glassware
- Serve food
- Package leftovers and clean up
Aug 2013 - Present
Bachelor of Arts
Current GPA: 3.38
I am in two Programs of Distinction: Management Fellows and Information Technology Associates Program (ITAP)
- Circle K, a volunteer organization on campus
- Kappa Kappa Gamma, Iota Chapter
Aug 2009 - Jun 2013
Honors Diploma, AP and Dual-Enrollment Courses
I graduated with a GPA of 4.093/4.0. I was a member of National Business Honors Society and Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica. I was also the secretary of Oakwood High School's National Honors Society. I took four AP courses as well as many dual enrollment courses throughout my four years at Oakwood High School. I also played tennis for the Oakwood High School Girl's Tennis team for four years.