Director of Marketing
National Catholic Educational Association
Lead marketing efforts for digital communications, professional learning programs, and association sponsorship program. Direct strategic marketing plans for annual convention and non-dues revenue activities.
- Technology innovator and brand enforcer as evidenced by:
- Leading the website redevelopment project, incorporating advanced e-commerce solutions in accordance with the association's database of record, and providing enhanced online tools to effectively engage and retain the web audience.
- Developing a website and digital strategy with related governance structure for continuous improvement in the association's online presence.
- Creation and implementation of a digital communications plan as well as a new branding and style guide for web and email content (as part of that plan).
- Leading the logo redesign effort, contributing to a comprehensive brand and greater imaging consistency within all print and digital media.
- Data decision-making proponent as evidenced by:
- Strategy development and implementation for database record improvement, namely in capturing deliverable email addresses from both deployment software and database of record.
- Designing and implementing demographic information capture to better characterize the diversity of association membership while creating targeted marketing campaigns using better defined data.
- Creation and implementation of communications subscription policy, allowing the association to communicate with its members per their preference and creating increased engagement and return on communication activities.
- Strategy development for capturing event registrations for annual convention and other meetings as managed by third-party vendors. This allows for greater communication and engagement opportunity among education professionals receiving direct services from the association through their institution's membership.
- System-wide improvements developer as evidenced by:
- Analyzing cash management procedures and implementing work processes for greater accuracy of accounting systems. (As Business Coordinator, November 2011 to February 2012).
- Revising and expanding association sponsorship program, generating increased return on investment to corporate partners and generating 21% increase in revenue over previous year.
- Expanding professional development offerings with webinar series; creating strategic marketing plan, generating and implementing all promotion exposure (web and email), hosting of live events, pricing and strategy development for archived events, and post-event and post-series outcomes reporting.
- Developing strategic marketing plans for non-dues revenue activities including the annual convention and catechetical assessment tool (where none had been developed before); providing guidance and templates for association executives to develop marketing plans for all activities; and incorporating outcomes reporting in all marketing activities as are managed in the marketing department.