Dynamic and talented Marketing & Event Management professional with more than five years experience looking to become part of a team where I can utilize my skills and grow within a professional organization.
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Developing and managing marketing strategies
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clientele
- Preparing and editing publications for internal and external audiences
- Maintaining excellent customer service and satisfaction during high volume times
- Event management
- Social media
- Technology – MAC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and all Microsoft Office programs
- Creative thinker – Developing, designing or creating ideas, relationships, systems or products
Attention to detail
Adaptable & flexible
Lean, Mean & Green Un-conference - 2011
North Bay, ON
Executed a city wide un-conference on improving the city's "green" status. This un-conference is a user-generated discussion centred around what's needed, what's next and what's possible for a greener North Bay as a vibrant, creative city.
RED Fridays - 2011
North Bay, ON
Helped coordinate a community event to raise awareness about the importance of supporting our troops. Wearing RED on Fridays as an outward sign of our support to the men and women who put service before self, sometimes at the highest cost.
L'Oreal Fashion Week - 2005
Worked alongside head Volunteer Coordinator helping organize layout of space, accommodating clientele, prepping for fashion shows.
Private Service Realty King West Neighborhood Night for the Princess Margaret Hospital - 2009
Organize sponsors, invites, clientele, venue & entertainment on a monthly basis to host an event for industry professionals to network and to raise money for charity.
Toronto International Film Festival - 2008
Help out with many different aspects with TIFF from marketing, mail outs & administrative work.
My interests include: art, painting, music, networking, health, nutrition, fitness, writing, conceptual processing, brainstorming, reading, social media, interior design, architecture, furniture and organizing.
2009 - 2011
Business & Marketing Director
Managed the team's presence on and off the ice. Responsibilities included but were not limited to; community team involvement, marketing campaigns, event coordination, developing team newsletter, generating website content, social media presence, in game promotions, game operations, sponsorship contracts and negotiations, public relations, press releases, coordinating press conferences and building the fan population.
2009 - 2010
Managed multiple clients providing services such as; event planning, brand development, contract negotiation, ad campaigns, websites, social media, directing communication seminars and workshops, event coordination, public relations, website content development, marketing strategies and more. Maintained and managed good relationships with all clients and catered to their needs in all aspects of business to keep their business progressing and expanding.
May 2007 - Aug 2009
VIP Broker Personal Relations, New Sales Head Administrator, Sales Representative & Business Development & Marketing
VIP Broker Personal Relations
- Expanded a once Non-Existing community of VIP Cooperating Brokers to now having over 50 supporting Outside Brokers for Freed Developments
- Connected with outside Brokers with the Freed brand to get them savvy on the product to sell to their clients which included a Freed Booklet for a quick overview of the Brand & Products
- Launched a VIP Brokers Event at Muskoka Bay Golf Community
New Sales Head Administrator
- Introduced a lead tracking and generating system to Freed Developments which produced a surplus of sales and high potential leads
- Managing employers tasks and informing of any changes and news
- Aware of legal rights and what is required to amend requests from purchasers
- Introduced clients to all new projects with detailed information of location, amenities and occupancy dates and assessed their needs and boundaries
- Negotiate deals to keep the purchaser and the developer satisfied on a deal that is mutually beneficial
- Aided in the process of any floorplan changes and selecting finishes for the interior of unit
Business Development & Marketing
- Launched VIP Broker event to create awareness of incentives associated with Freed Developments
- Enhanced & Maintained all Freed (550 Wellington, Seventy5 Portland, SIX50 King, FIVE Hundred Wellington & Fashion House) and Private Service Realty Web content
- Arranged guest speakers and prepared their itinerary and speeches
- Coordinated the space, catering, rentals and guest lists
- Developed quarterly newsletter (Vol. 1 & Vol. 2) informing the public of news within Private Service Realty and the home buying sector
2007 - 2009
Special events director/Owner
Managed a team to execute weekly special events for local and international clients. Events included anything from athletic appreciation functions, DJ premier parties, album releases, special guest appearances and also a weekly night at an upscale lounge where drink promotions and new entertainment were arranged. Responsible for all promotional aspects as well where skills of graphic design were utilized.Weekly host for venues such as:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Creating Advertising for event including print work
- Arranging guest list
- Accommodating VIP clients
- Organizing Special VIP services
- Hiring entertainment, including DJ's, Sponsors, Photographers & Live Entertainment
- Keeping clientele satisfied with service and accommodating their needs
2006 - 2009
Responsible for executing weekly events that were held at designated upscale venues with special promotions each night that needed to be arranged. Djs, entertainment, venue, special drink promotions and any other special requirements needed for the evening was my responsibility to book and to organize. Hosted some of Toronto's largest special events – some including Toronto International Film Festival official after parties, the biggest New Years celebration in Toronto and Celebrity bar tender nights that included guests such as Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Mark Messier (National Hockey League player).
Studies included textiles, both woven and knitted, history of fashion and computer-aided design and production, Fashion design and an introduction to the Fashion Industry.
- Developed imaginative, skillful and sensitive approaches in design Creatively designed story boards followed by Fashion lines for presentation
- Studied in depth the elements of design
- Studied the Fashion Industry Structure and dominant players as well as socio-economic environment that impacts fashion
Studies included visual communication, including colour theory, conceptual process, typography, corporate design, marketing strategies, interactive media and digital design through use of current tools meeting industry standards.
- Strategic thinking, techniques of research and analysis
- Creative thinking
- Strategy Development
- Examined significant eras of visual communication and current trends in communication
- Marketing theory
- Product and service development
Mix Media & Acrylic on Canvas
Chalk and Pencil
Acrylic on Canvas
Mixed Media & Acrylic on Canvas
Acrylic on Canvas