Charlesworth Kennedy Headhunters
Charlesworth Kennedy is a prominent international executive search organisation working across a number of industry sectors. The company searches, identifies, tracks and extracts the highest quality candidates across Europe for our many clients.
90% of my time is spent working on retained campaigns, whilst the other 10% is spent working on contingent placements.
I operate in a number of markets such as: Medical, Corporate Clothing, Textiles, and more recently Animal Health.
I thrive from working under pressure, meeting targets and enjoy being on the phone cold calling and talking to Candidates & Clients.
I am really enjoying my current role but I have just bought a house with my partner in Bromley therefore need to relocate back to the South of England.