FURNISH is locally owned and operated furniture company in the Bay of Plenty proving commercial and residential imported and New Zealand made furniture. As the Marketing and E-commerce Specialist my role involves:
- Managing the marketing, design, e-commerce and inventory teams.
- Formulating unique marketing strategies to implement campaigns set to build a lasting connection with consumers.
- Launching optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Managing and optimising the FURNISH e-commerce platform, driving all site improvements and development with creative, digital and sales teams.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media platforms including creating original creative marketing campaigns, content and copy for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Houzz and the blog.
- Managing and developing all e-commerce and digital SEO (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts/ e-commerce sites using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date/ ahead of the game.
- Collaborating with designers to improve online user experience and engagement.