Aug 2008 - Present
Illinois Notary Public
Kathy Harmon, Inc.
- Independent Contractor as a mobile notary for national signing services. Provides in-home loan closings and loan applications.
Aug 2007 - Jul 2008
- Coordinated the implementation and launched new online, pre-licensing programs for interns within three regional State Farm territories.
- Coordinated new programs for other regional and national financial institutions. Increased annual revenue by 25%.
- Managed client expectations during corporate restructuring by resolving invoicing, fulfillment and technology issues.
- Worked with key decision makers to define their corporate business requirement and improve student pass ratios by 40%.
- Demonstrated web based learning management tool and facilitated onboard training for administrators and end users.
Jun 2002 - Jun 2007
Closing Team Lead/Senior Account Manager
Decision One Mortgage Co./ HSBC
- Directed a team of eight closing agents covering five states funding a monthly average of 875 loans and $90 million in revenue.
- Identified performance inconsistencies and implemented a processing standard that increased individual unit production by 25%.
- Developed branch guidelines and compliance standards and reduced percentage of post closing errors from 7% to 1%.
- Senior loan processor assigned to top accounts that generated $40 million in annual revenue.
- Managed a monthly pipeline of 125 + loan submissions. Exceeded company goals for individual volume and unit production. Consistently ranked in the top five among peers.
- Assigned to new account executives for training and client development. Mentored newly hired employees in the development of their positions.
- Communicated underwriting decisions to clients on all loan submissions. Analyzed credit, suggested debt restructuring to gain loan approval.
- Trained clients on automated loan submission platform and self-sufficient pricing model.
- Received corporate recognition (2005 Rising Star Award) for exceptional production, dedication and achievement.
Jan 2000 - Jun 2002
Senior Sales Associate
- Solicited existing and new customer data base for real estate and personal loans.
- Managed daily cash receivables, reconciled branch bank account and prepared monthly reports.
- Obtained insurance producers license for Life, Health, Property and Casualty lines. Sold supplemental insurance products related to credit protection on new and existing loans.
- Conducted real estate closing and funding. Managed lien release documentation to meet state guidelines.
Oct 1997 - Jan 2000
CNI National Mortgage
- Originated Conforming and FHA loans for a Mortgage Banking company.
- Marketed loan products to builders, realtors and residents of Cook, DuPage and Will counties.
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education/Math Education
Western Illinois University - Undergraduate