- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective problem solver
- Adherence to high customer success standards
- Team building expertise
- Critical and creative thinking
- Excellent listening skills
- Customer relations
Customer success oriented professional with more than 20 years achieving exceptional standards of customer service satisfaction and maintaining a high level of customer retention. Independent and quick thinking team player seeking a role offering increased responsibility. Excels at listening and uncovering customer needs, collaboratively seeking solutions, handling objections and building strong customer relations . Top performer with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
May 2014 - Present
- Online ad evaluation as outlined by the customers guidelines.
- Internet research to develop understanding of the various aspects of the advertiser and user.
- Communicate to leads or team members discrepancies or issues which may arise, and work collaboratively to find a resolution when an issue becomes re-occurring.
Mental Health Therapist/ Crisis Program Supervisor
Oct 2007 - Jan 2014
BestCare Treatment Services
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationship with clients, through development and implementation of treatment plans based on clinical knowledge and experience to meet the client's needs.
- Collaboration of client services and needs with agency staff and community partners on a regular basis.
- Maintain client records according to the agency and state policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Facilitate and co-facilitate various therapeutic groups, working with a diverse array of clients from the community.
- Ongoing training within various therapeutic and evidence based programs to continue professional development and growth, including certification in civil commitments and crisis work.
- Supervised the clinicians working within the Crisis Team, including training of new clinicians, ongoing coordination with community partners to maintain program to meet the needs of the community as outlined by state and federal statutes.
- Ongoing research and education to maintain knowledge of state and federal statutes which determined services and scope of services provided within the Crisis Program and as a clinician.
- Established and maintained effective communications, both verbal and written, with state judicial systems, at various levels, to deliver needed documentation and oral presentations of investigations, legal representation, testimonies, advocacy and/ or negotiation of various matters.
- Developed various forms of documentations within various software programs and databases to assist in maintaining data accurately while creating terms and definitions viable to regulating agencies, clients, and community partners who may access records.
Child and Adolescent Treatment Specialist
Feb 2007 - Sep 2007
Trillium Family Services
- Maintained my knowledge of the client's' treatment and crisis plans in order to provide treatment on the milieu, in home, and in the community.
- Worked with the client and their families to develop skills in which the client could function within the home, school, and the community.
- Collaboration of client services and needs with the agency staff and community partners.
- Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide support.
Lead Vocational Aide/ Supervisor
Aug 2005 - Dec 2006
Opportunity Foundation of Central Oregon
- Maintained my knowledge of the clients Individual Support Plans.
- Supported the client's choices in vocational setting, and community activities that include transportation.
- Oversaw organization and maintenance of sales floor and donation area.
- Assisted in gathering information for client's Individual Support Plan meetings annually.
- Provided input as to retail operations and strategies to maximize store sales Kept updated on State and Federal regulations that were applicable to the program.
- Developed and maintained skills necessary to identify behavioral and health needs and immediately report changes/concerns to the Program Manager.
- Documented activities via progress notes, incident reports, or trainings.
- Strong leader of customer support staff.
- Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
Masters of Science
Oregon State University
Counseling Pre-Practicum; Theory and Techniques of Counseling I and II; Social and Cultural Perspectives in Counseling; The Counseling Profession; Developmental Perspectives in Counseling; Addictive Behavior Counseling; Appraisal of the Individual; Cross-Cultural Counseling; Group Counseling; Family Counseling; Application of Psychopathology and Diagnosis; Cross Cultural Counseling; Consultation; and Internship.
Bachelors of Science
Portland State University
Associates of Arts
Portland Community College