Senior Software Engineer
SAI Global Ltd.
Involved in developing enhancements, fixing bugs and providing 3rd level support. Providing guidance on how the system works and how solutions may be implemented to out-sourced QA and development. Reviewing test cases written by out-sourced QA team and reviewing code written both by in-house and out-sourced developers.
- Responsible as a lead designer and developer of the Compliance and Ethics Learning Platform (CELP); a Learning Management System (LMS) designed for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of e-learning education courses or training programs
- Effectively managed outsourced QA and development teams to deliver well written and maintainable code
- Solely responsible for maintaining a 98% up time of a web application available in 45 languages and serving 1 million active users
- Productively collaborated with product managers, project managers and clients to gather and refine requirements
- Received the Customer Satisfaction Award in 2007 for outstanding work on the Learning Management System and also in 2009 for being recognized by Sales and Services Teams for support of the Learning Management System