Marketing and Brand Communication
- Create communication material such as adverts and brochures Assist with social media implementation
- Organisation of events Writing of editorial pieces
- Assist marketing manager with promotion and daily activities
During the internship at Bosch I was able to identify some of my strengths and weaknesses.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Creative thinking
- Self instructed learning
- Attention to detail
- Lack of confidence when dealing with high level management
- Learn to step outside my comfort zone
- Challenging organisational guidelines
The strengths I have developed during my internship will help me in the work environment. My organisational and time management skills allow me to perform under pressure and produce the required outcome on time. My attention to detail and creative thinking abilities allow me to produce satisfactory work in a marketing environment. I will also be able to generate new skills and solve problem through my self-instructed learning.
In future I will push myself to become more confident when I am dealing with more experienced people. I will try to focus on learning from their feedback rather then being afraid of being judged for my opinion or work. I will try to step outside my comfort zone to learn more and become more confident. I will start to see organisational guidelines as an experience I can learn from rather than an obstacle.