Production Office Assistant with one year professional experience. Strong production and technical education. Five years office support experience. Effective professional with strong organizational and communication skills and a talent for building strong relationships.
Jan 2008 - Feb 2009
Production Office Assistant
* Researched documentary topics and interview subjects to assist producer and director. * Transcribed documentary film, interviews and commercial spots to assist editors and producer. * Answered phones and directed calls to correct parties while managing the workings of the office.
Oct 2006 - Dec 2007
Information Technology Assistance Program, Ferris State University
* Tutored University faculty and staff on Microsoft Office Suite. * Developed training documents about Microsoft Office Suite for faculty and staff.
Aug 2003 - Jun 2006
Office Assistant (Co-op)
* Compiled manufacturing data into reports reviewed by plant engineers and managers.
Apr 2006 - May 2006
Intern, Production Assistant
* Assisted on commercial shoots.
Aug 2005 - Dec 2005
Assistant Producer (Practicum)
Delta College, WDCQ
* Researched show topics as associate producer of a live broadcast television program. * Worked on a rotation of studio positions running camera, operating the soundboard, answering phones, etc.
2006 - 2007
Dean’s List of Scholars, Scott Whitener Memorial Dean’s Excellence in Education Scholarship, GPA: 3.8
2003 - 2006
Electronic Media Broadcasting
Vice Presidents List, GPA: 3.7, Study Abroad