Senior Software Engineer
Obo Solutions, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Team Management
- Project Planning/Execution
- End to End Application Development
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution
- Manage daily SCRUM meetings
- Release Management
- Change Management
- Application Performance Analysis
- Requirement gathering and respective collaboration with Project Manager and Product owner
- Issue resolution for Customer Satisfaction
- Resource Hiring
- Joined the development team as a very first resource, hired further resources, build the team and started team operations in Pakistan office.
- Each customer was configured with a separate application instance. Worked with these multiple versions to produce a single application instance to deal with the needs of all the customers and brought all the customers to use a consistent data model.
- Designed a module with name Data Services which was aimed to provide a platform where different data sources (e.g. FTP, REST, DB etc) and data formats (e.g. CSV, JSON, XML etc) can get associated hence data can be fetched, transformed from one format to another and delivered to some other data source
- Designed a module with name Validation Pipeline which was aimed to provide data validation based upon complex custom validation rules, designed by users at runtime from the front end application.
- As we are working with Micro services, hence developed a module to manage the instances of each service, which based upon the input data frequency was launching multiple instances of same service to help process the data in an efficient manner
Java, Maven, Eclipse, RabbitMQ, MySql, Sqlite, NoSql (CouchDB), JSON, CSV, FTP, REST, Ubuntu, Git, Jira