- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer software, web applications, networks and information systems
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
- Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development