Assistant Manager Internal Audit
University of Faisalabad (A Project of Madina Group of Industries)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To work with management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks of the company are identified and analyzed, on a monthly and on annual basis.
- Responsible for the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the application of Accounting Principles.
- To work with my audit team, to plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfills the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- To make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed by audit department, report on the findings and make recommendations accordingly and also monitor management's response and implementation.
- To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management.
- Verifying the existence and value of assets to ascertain their safeguard.
- Verifying the Financial Statements prepared by the Accounts Department.
- Conducting Internal Audits of all financial transactions.
- Performance of salary audits of different segments of the organization on monthly basis.
- Collection and conduction of audit of daily sales reports generated by the sales department.
- Checking bank reconciliation statements.
- All duties assigned by the Management for financial compliance or investigation.
- Conducting Internal Audits of various laboratories as required by management.