Fleet Management India Pvt Ltd
Presently working as a Marine Superintendent in the QHSE department with Fleet Management India Pvt Ltd.
- Experienced in ISM/ISPS/Environmental and QHSE inspection of vessels.
- Involved in implementation of all company’s ISM & ISPS policies.
- Prepared various types of Oil Tankers and bulk carriers for internal/ external ISM, ISPS audits & Oil major/USCG/PSC inspections.
- Implemented environmental compliance program (ECP) & conducted audit for same.
- Solved dispute for cargo contamination on oil / product carriers.
- Carried out SafeR (Behavior based safety) training to joining crew highlighting the importance of changing mind set and working towards a safer working culture.
- In addition have lead Rest hour cell department providing extensive guidelines to the entire fleet of 300 vessels on how to effectively manage rest hours in accordance with STCW 2010/MLC 2006 and effectively plan same using ISF software planning tool. Conducted training regarding same at Fleet training centre highlighting the importance to on signing crew members.