Project Name & Details: Definition Dossier Check:
Role : Focal Point.
Skill : Design Engineer.
3D and 2D validation of Airbus A380_Legacy.
- Checking the drawing sets on machined parts, Sheet metal, Piping & Insulation Blanket for Consistency between Cat Parts and Cat drawing, also for Consistency between ECN and modifications made on the drawing and BOM according to AIRBUS STANDARDS.
Tools Used: CATIA V5 R21, Cadds5i R21, – Airbus customized environment on SUN OS, CITRIX, COPEDOC, ZAMIZ, Think Team PLM and PRIMES.
- Accepting the files assigned by clients using Think Team PLM.
- Checking the drawing sets for consistency between the CAT Parts and CAT Drawing.
- Checking the drawing sets for Consistency between ECN and modifications made on the drawing and BOM.
- Filling checklist (control set) prepared by clients.
- Preparing the technical report for the inconsistencies in the drawing set.
- Delivering files to customer through Think Team PLM.
As a Focal, responsibilities include to planning of work schedule, communication with the client for queries, load scheduling, process related issues, conducting review meetings for the team members, maintaining work database.
- Sampling of the Definition dossiers before delivery.
- Scheduling and conducting training for new team members and coordinating all the issues related to the team with the management.
- Involved during the stages of estimation, risk identification, technical proposal and project management plan making.
- Guiding team members for proper work execution
Role : Mechanical Engineer.
Skill : Design, Quality Inspection & Methods Engineering.
- Designing (Using NX8.0)
- Quality Inspection CMM
- Methods Engineering & Process planning.