Sales and Development Director
- Strategic planning, organizing of sales visits and often review on sales performance.
- Demonstration or presentation of commercial business products to the clients.
- Establishing new business with clients and gathering insistent and peremptory demands put forth.
- Upkeep the quality of sales through regular and vigilant examinations over the accurate records maintained.
- Attending appropriate trade exhibitions, conference and meetings for the introduction and initial launching of high quality commercial business products.
- Responsible for the negotiation of contracts with clients and dealers.
- Well experienced in commercial area involving contact with customers via direct meetings, telephonic conversation etc.
- Visiting potential customers for new business and representation of the brand-new high quality products.
- Making available the precise quotation for the client at accurate period of time.
- Ensuring the timely and purely convenient delivery of the product to customers.
- Provide customer with all the necessary details and presentation regarding the product dealing with.