Global Management Trainee - Denmark Account Management
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logsitics - Bremen, Germany
- In a whole new setup with a team of 2, was highly responsible in bringing over 700,000 USD revenue and more than 5.000 CBM spot and project cargoes to both WWL and EUKOR Car Carriers in the span of 3 months from Danish markets.
- Offering the Danish suppliers/forwarders and clients with the best possible RORO solutions from both WWL and EUKOR trades for Break Bulk, High and Heavy and Automotive segments.
- Contract & rate negotiations, decision making, building up trust among clients, internal communication for the smooth flow of processes, reporting to top level management was a main part of role.
- Denmark being one of the major car importers across world. I was Majorly responsible in handling and proposing a rail head solution to Denmark from Bremerhaven, Germany to KIA and Hyundai Motors.
- Over 300,000 Euros of end to end cost saving have been proposed in this project, which is in the verge of implementation within the 1st quarter 2017.