Senior Engineer - Manufacturing Process
APTIV Electronics & Safety
- Plans and executes the preventive, predictive, and condition based maintenance of production equipment.
- Process optimization and Improvement, Update and release process documents.
- Process failure analysis through PFMEA and close the failure with DMAIC
- Machine procurement,installation,commissioning and machine release.
- Manages spare parts inventory and using computerized maintenance management system.
- Manage maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies.
- Design & develop wave soldering pallets , assembly fixtures & tools .
- Performs complex equipment engineering design evaluations,recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products.
- Budget planning,tracking and control.
- Engaging with global team for continuous improvements & New projects.
- Localization of imported spares by self design & manufacture with local vendor.
- Pin Insertion Machine - Cost Saving by localization consumable spares.
- Press Fit - Productivity Improvement by eliminating 15 secs loading / Unloading time per cycle.
- Automatic Screw fastening - Cost saving and Man power reduction.