Senior Engineer - Manufacturing Process
APTIV Electronics & Safety
- Plans and executes the preventive, predictive, and condition based maintenance of production equipment.
- Attends to breakdowns, diagnoses faults, and oversees equipment improvements and time-critical repairs.
- Oversee the work of teams of maintenance personnel, including technicians.
- Manages spare parts inventory and using computerized maintenance management system.
- Manage maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) supplies.
- Performs complex equipment engineering design evaluations; recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Engaging with global team for continuous improvements & New projects
- Internal & External defects problem solving by using DMAIC
- Localization of imported spares by self design & manufacture with local vendor.
- Design & develop new wave soldering pallets , assembly fixtures & tools .
- Expert in Pin Insertion m/c for problem solving & spares localization.
- Pin Insertion Machine - Cost Saving by localization consumable spares.
- Press Fit - Productivity Improvement by eliminating 15 secs loading / Unloading time per cycle.