Oct 2013 - Present
BNY Mellon - Everett, MA
* Supported a team of Senior Specialists and Analysts by researching and preparing an array of reports and other documentation to be sent to the client, and other team in order to stream-line the decision making process.
* Create, update, and maintain operational procedures and controls across multiple clients in order to create standardized and efficient processes for Data Management, Data Stewarding and Reporting functions.
* Monitor data accuracy, integrity, and storage ensuring that necessary information can be represented in an easily audit-able, standardized format.
* Currently supporting day to day functions of two clients across different Eagle Environments, and stages from new to long-standing business relationships.
Marketing Coordinator, previous Digital Marketing Intern
Aug 2012 - Oct 2013
Karmaloop - Boston, MA
* Supported the Director of Online Marketing in maintaining online marketing campaigns and launching new SEM campaigns as well as overhauling existing campaigns.
* Created, maintained & analyzed retail based paid search campaigns
* Utilized compelling ad copy, Google Adwords editor, A/B testing, exact phrase vs broad matching, day-parting, negative keywords... etc to identify and correct poor performers.
* Extended role to be executive assistant to the Creative Director of KarmaloopTV, Karmaloop's premier media outlet; Prepare data Powerpoint presentations, monitor and report KarmaloopTV's growth.
* Planned meetings by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements.
Marketing Coordinator, previously Sales & Marketing Intern
Feb 2012 - Jun 2013
OnHand - Waltham, MA
* Coordinated, designed and produced content for marketing materials such as brochures, forms, emails, press releases and other graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
* Spearheaded the management of the email marketing program, and executed email deployments.
* Produced mock-up sample product images for buyers requesting for custom designs.
* Utilized Prezi and Powerpoint to create sales presentations to help grow key accounts in both B2B and B2C markets.
* Attended CAMEX 2012 Trade show in Salt Lake City, Utah to work collaboratively with the CEO and Director of Sales to support in sales and merchandising.