I am looking for a team who is seeking a calm and transforming executive presence to help them unleash their potential and multiply their results.
I excel at bridging gapsthat waste money and opportunities: the gap between ideas and their implementation; the gap between effective administration and cumbersome bureaucracy; and the gap between empowering teams and accountability for results.
Bridging the gap between ideas and their implementation
- Karl provides practical form, structure, and direction to visionary ideas and corporate values.
- Addresses intractable problems with out-of-the-box thinking, using a calm, direct, issue-oriented approach to confrontation, problem-solving, and change.
- Involves the entire team in designing a workplace culture that represents company goals, individual working styles, and efficient processes.
Bridging the gap between effective administration and cumbersome bureaucracy
- Karl streamlines, reorganizes and re-imagines processes to facilitate action.
- Provides focus, organization and resources so that managers can make better decisions sooner and adjust more quickly to changing circumstances.
- Addresses the underlying causes to presenting problems, anticipates unintended consequences to policy shifts, and integrates financial goals with complex administrative structures.
Bridging the gap between empowering teams and accountability for results
- Creates hard-working, fun-loving approaches to achieving both shared company goals and diverse individual ambitions.
- Designs "maturing" position descriptions based on enhancing professional contribution, personal development and team collaboration.
- Supervises via direct, respectful communication, outcome-based performance standards, and career enhancing professional development.