• Award-winning Manager with substantial Organizational Development, IT Project Management, Enterprise Applications Development, Supply Chain and Procurement Management experiences• Registered Organization Development Professional (RODP)• Excellent problem solving skills with 14+ years of team and workgroup Management experience • Contributions at National Oilwell Varco, American Electric Power, General Electric, Cardinal Health, AT&T Bell Labs, Lucent Technology, Inc.
Organizational Development Projects
* Developed and implemented diagnostics to determine the organization’s change capacity; lead focus group interviews and surveys as a precursor to understanding the current culture, communications effectiveness, and the degree of alignment with visions, goals, and mission.
* Conducted focus interviewing, developed surveys and analyzed data.
* Lead the development for management training which reduced IT spending by 27% over its first year of use
*Developed OD projects’ Scope, Work Breakdown Structure, Project Management Plan, Risks Management, Communications Plan, and Lessons Learned for Management Training
Supply Chain Manager/Organizational Development
This role ensures continuous improvement through pro-active leadership and development of direct reports and is responsible for running a cost effective operation staying within budgetary guidelines.
- Leads the Machining Component of the Pressure Control Group's Supply Chain Management and Purchasing Department activities for Outbound, Inbound, and Shipping to meet/exceed customer service level requirements.
- Assist leaders in assessing current organization culture; assess capacity to change, and develop approaches to ensure alignment with vision, mission, and objectives.
- National Oilwell Varco Lead Negotiator
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of merchandise throughout the facilities
- Engaged in every facet of Rigs Solutions business: planning, purchasing, production, transportation, storage, customer service, and distribution.
- Effectively select and manage suppliers to support Lean Manufacturing processes
- Manage and direct timely customer communications and technology-enabled visibility that allow suppliers to monitor product flows and collaboratively respond to potential delivery problems.
- Manage and Direct supply chains consisting of up to 42 companies with Open Purchase Orders exceeding $16 million
- Defining measures to track Supply Chain performance such as cost reduction, zero defect Purchase Orders, Lead Time Reduction, and Inventory Turn
Jan 2007 - Feb 2008
Senior Technical Project Manager – Enterprise Architecture Development (EAD) Department
During this consulting assignment, I Managed Enterprise Application Development projects from charter creation through lessons learned.
- Team lead, Project Monitoring and Control (PMC) with responsibilities for developing and communicating Earned Value Analysis and projects reporting
- Managed the development of project plans and project Earned Value Analysis
- Developed and presented cost and performance analysis to Chief Financial and Chief Information Officer.
Jan 2005 - Feb 2007
Senior Project Manager, IT Infrastructure
Consultant - Senior IT Projects Manager - GE Transportation and Energy Business Unit
- Project Managed multiple Enterprise Application development and data migration projects
- Managed project execution using Kintana workflow, HP Service Desk, Argis Asset management
- Managed ERP Data Migration projects; managed the development of e-CRM, GPS Applications and Data Warehouse hardware upgrade projects
- Managed the development and the deployment of CITRIX, a Microsoft Windows cluster with Active Directory projects.
Mar 1987 - Jun 2005
Organizational Development, Product Manager, Software Engineer
Director, Product and Applications Development (1987 - 2002) IT and Telecom
Organizational Development Role,
- Systematic orientation to developing the organization structure and rely on a managed change process to communicate the vision, develop members' skill, capabilities, and engaged HR to implement performance recognition
- implemented the AT&T and Lucent Technology's IT and Telecom Product Internationalization and Globalization organization (Saudi Arabia)
- IT Application Development Manager, Directed the applications design and development team and lead the development of product development and deployment processes
- Managed and negotiated team members' workload
- Developed and implemented the organizational structure, conducted Performance Review and Feedback processes
- Established an in-country application globalization presence for AT&T through hiring and retaining software engineers through local hiring.
Product Manager, Intelligent Network products' planning and execution throughout their lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals were met. My job also included ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, business plan, release scheduling, and product roadmap
- Prioritized features and corresponding documentation, web sites, and worked with developmente
- Worked with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Supported beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and sample
Master of Science
Master of Science in Computer Science (MS-CS) with a focus on Database Design
May 2009 - Present
Stanford Advanced Project Management combines Stanford University's academic and research expertise and provide a dynamic curriculum that provides advanced skills and practical instruction on the processes, organizational structure, and tools that assure that project work yields the desired business results.