EMEA Business Operations Manager
EMEA Business Operations Manager 10/2007 - 10/2008
Reporting to the Director EMEA Offline Order Processing (Business Operations)
- Managing the EMEA Order Processing teams in Casablanca and improving order processing metrics like quality, velocity and productivity (about 60 resources).
- Managing the German Cancel & Rebook team in Bratislava (about 7 resources).
- Running a daily EMEA conference call on order processing backlog.
üPutting in place one central Cancel & Rebook team in Casablanca by standardising the process and extending the existing team from 6 agents to 22.
üCoaching and mentoring colleagues in- and outside of Business Operations.
üObtaining very positive results in the yearly employee survey ‘Tell Dell’ (>75%).
Northern Europe Sales Order Management Manager 02/2006 - 09/2007
Reporting to the Director EMEA Sales Order Management (Business Operations)
- Managing the Order Processing teamleaders in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Belgium and Netherlands (about 30 resources).
- Running a daily pulse meeting on order processing and customer care activity.
üStandardising the order processing activity in NER (Northern Europe Region) by reducing the non-standard order volume from 36.2% to 14%.
üIntroducing and extending standard order processing activity to Casablanca.
üReducing quality related costs from 0.8% to 0.6% (Missing, Wrong, Damaged & Returns).
Belgium Business Operations Manager 02/2004 - 01/2006
Reporting to the Director Business Operations Western Europe
- Managing the operations team in Belgium, which covers order processing, order management and customer care (about 10 resources).
- Representing Business Operations in the Belgian Senior Management Team
- Delivering induction training on Business Operations to all new hires
üIntroducing standard order processing activity in Belgium.
üSetting up a Belgian Business Operations intranet site.
üParticipating and succesfully completing an internal audit for Business Operations.
üImplementing a standard sales order process in Belgium (Save as Order).
Benelux Business Operations Project Manager 02/2001 - 01/2004
Reporting to the Director Business Operations Benelux
- Managing several quality and automisation projects for Business Operations in Belgium and Netherlands.
- Managing the Customer Care team (non-technical aftersales service) in Belgium
üDocumenting the Business Operations processes regarding order processing, order management and customer care.
üImplementing a standard sales order process in Benelux.
üIntroducing an order archiving tool and workflowtool in Benelux.
üImplementing an EMEA standard order management system in Benelux, including giving regular project updates in the Belgian Senior Management Team.
üImproving order quality (Missing, Wrong, Damaged & Returns) in Benelux.
üObtaining a Green Belt certification on a Business Process Improvement project by improving the order quality for Enterprise orders and achieving savings of more than 1.5 million $ on yearly basis.
Internal Sales Manager 02/1994 - 01/2001
Reporting to the Segment Sales Director - General Manager
- Managing a team of internal sales representatives for the Home & Small Business Segment and later the Preferred Account Division (about 15 resources).
üAchieving the group target in revenue, margin and product mix.
üTransitioning the HSB sales team to Amsterdam.
üSuccesfully attaining the quality targets (Missing, Wrong & Damaged).
üMaintaining direct customer contact in the event of escalations.
üParticipating in obtaining ISO quality certification for the Belgian Business Unit.
Internal Sales Representative 10/1991 - 01/1994
Reporting to the Segment Sales Manager
- Engaging with customers and prospects.Building and enhancing customer relations by generating quotes, processing orders and ensuring resolution of non-technical aftersales issues.
üAchieving the target in revenue, margin, product mix and quality.