Financial Planning AVP
- Management and Accounts Payable, with responsibility for approving payments and analysis of taxes impacts.
- Management of budgeted monthly monitoring, preparation and maintenance of management reports used for strategic planning and liquidity reporting.
- Led the process of economic and financial planning and the monitoring of deviations through analysis and management reporting, actual versus planned, contributing to all the operational planning of the company as well as to control the use of capital.
- Responsible for the implementation, review and dissemination of policies and procedures in the financial area.
- Accountable for SAP Expense module implementation to manage costs in Brazilian office.
- Implementation of Siscoserv (IRS tool used to report foreign currency operations) and monthly reports.
- Management and development of metrics and monitoring of the operational risk and regulatory limits through key risk indicators (KRI), ensuring the accuracy of the balance sheet and the effectiveness of controls.
- Accounting costs, provisions and accruals in the local ledger and inventory taking (balance sheet breakdown).
- Support to internal and external audits.
- Finance Brazil Business Recovery plan by acting as the primary recovery staff member.
- Daily contact with NY, London and Singapore. Responded directly to the local CFO.