August, 2010: About to launch new website and service! Stay Tuned!
Wharton MBA Finance degreed, Senior Leadership Investment Executive
Bill Frech is well known as an Outsourcing and Shared Services industry expert, with specific experience in Asia-Pacific. He has the answers.
Tolly DiCosmo is a CPA, and former CFO and CEO for a Fortune 100 company. His experience will drive profit to your organization. Call him!
Blake is an outstanding Senior Brand Management and Marketing Executive. Check him out!
Creative and innovative Technology Marketing and Technology Product Development professional with experience specific to the career transitions industry.
- International Product Development and Launch
- Global, Enterprise-level User Environments
- SEO/SEOM Strategies
- Global Technology Marketing
Executive-level experience in critical decision-making and product innovation, with emphasis in team collaboration to meet organizational goals. Highly organized, superior ethics with hands on technology and best practice experience in:
- Training and Sales Presentation Design
- Adobe Captivate Training Design
- Train-the-Trainer Content Development
- Multi-lingual Application Design/Development
- Technology Specifications Documentation
- Safe Harbor Policies and Principles
- Requirements Documentation
- Budget Management
- Enterprise CRM Applications
- CBL Products and Approaches
Experience includes more than 10 years with outplacement industry world leader in roles of global technology, training product development, end-user/employee training and management, marketing program launch and efficacy analysis, web-based training event management, web-based multi-lingual content creation/management, and SEO program management.
Published writer and dynamic public speaker with complementary skills in major project rollout and management, marketing program design, development and implementation, and global initiative implementation.
Board Member of the ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) Charleston, SC GIG, an ASTD member of the Columbia Midlands ASTD Chapter, and a Business Mentor for the Carolina Youth Development Center.
"As our Director of Global Technology Products, Karen Masullo provided exceptional strategic leadership and tactical support in the building of innovative solutions and technologies to meet the needs of DBM career transition clients in 86 countries and in 26 languages.
Karen moved forward courageously at a time when listening to and more effectively servicing the client meant dramatically changing the methodology and delivery of key services. Her commitment to excellence, sensitivity to all stakeholder’s issues, project management skills, results orientation, and resourcefulness ensured our successful transition."
Former President, DBM
"“Karen is a wonderful person to work with. She is extremely knowledgeable and current in social networking tools and concepts, including promoting individuals, ideas, and companies.
I have enjoyed working with Karen and will continue to do so without hesitation or reservation.”
William Frech, April 5, 2009
Remaining Cheerful while playing very poor golf
Sense of Humor
- Previous employment includes Owner, Hire Power Resumes, and success in sales and projects covering the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
- Numerous certifications in Career Transition training and workshop facilitation, Separation Management, and Xerox Sales Training
- Board Member of the ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) Charleston, SC GIG, an ASTD member of the Columbia Midlands ASTD Chapter, and a Business Mentor for the Carolina Youth Development Center.
2007 - Present
Willows-Marsh operates two divisions:
- Outplacement project management/corporate sponsored individual career transition consulting
- Technology and Marketing consulting for the Outplacement industry
Outplacement projects include (in strategic partnership with First Sun Consulting of Columbia, SC, an Arbora Global company), successfully managing projects and transitioning candidates from corporate sponsors such as CitiGroup, Talbots, IDEXX, and others. Average candidate transition 9.3 weeks.
Technology consulting projects have included highly successful:
- Technology Marketing
- CRM Selection and Management
- Email Marketing Campaign Management
- Webinar Development
- SEO strategies implementation
- Content Copyrighting
- HTML Validation
- Inlink Strategy
- Webtrends Management
- Specification and Requirements Documentation
2009 - Present
Director of Social Media
CandidAdvisors is a completely independent and solution agnostic consulting firm that advises and coaches senior business decision makers in the area of business transformation and change, particularly as it relates to back office and support functions, such as HR, Finance, IT, Customer Care and Procurement.
Whether you are just starting the journey of support services transformation or you are well down the path, CandidAdvisors provides a completely independent, solution agnostic approach.
CandidAdvisors has expertise to help you from leveraging all sourcing strategies - from shared services to outsourcing - including a hybrid solution using the best of all sourcing options.
We aid companies at all stages of the process, from the initial decision through to ensuring the right structures are in place to manage all of the support services relationships in the ever-evolving business world.
2007 - 2009
Technology Marketing Consultant/Acting CMO
- SEO Management: Under strict budget, implemented contextual, image, and organic SEO project, and moved company website from zero SERP visibility to number 1 in four major search engines (Google, MSN, Yahoo, Ask) during 3-month initial project for specific geographic and keyword combination search.
- Project has since been scaled back as website re-design project is underway (complete redesign to include new concept, image, and content development), although site maintains #1, 2, and 3 position for MSN and Yahoo, and #2 and 3 Map Local position for Google.
- With limited budget, achieved on MSN search for the term Corporate Outplacement Consultants and the term Corporate Outplacement Consulting, #7 out of 176,000 and 181,000 respectively. On MSN search, for term Corporate Outplacement Firms, number 8 spot.
1996 - 2007
Director Global Product Technology
DBM - Drake Beam Morin
Worldwide global Outplacement and Human Resource Consulting firm - 280+ offices in 86 countries
Positions held: Consultant/Trainer, Webmaster, Manager Web Products, Director Product Innovation
Corporate recognition: One of only three employees (in 32-year history) to receive highest corporate award: "da Vinci Award for Innovation". Recipient of corporate "Star Award" five consecutive years.
Training and Facilitation: Previously rated number one workshop facilitator in Mid-west region. Conducted more than 3500 hours live and web-based employee, separating workforce, and technology end-user training.
Training Event Innovation: Conceived of and implemented first web-based Training Event management approach and Calendaring and Registration management technology application in Outplacement industry in 1999 for 80,000+ users.
Global Product Deployment: Trained and coached European team and moved team out of dated FrontPage application into standard Corporate developed product, reducing labor required to maintain old site while significantly improving membership management and user ease.
New Product Development: assisted in fast-turnaround of new, 8000-plus membership platform creating data management efficiencies for product segment practice. Analyzed and advised on security model, and assisted global team with graphics creation, selection, and management. Trained end-users, and supported education, training and broader use of application. Generated more than 1M in revenue in only 8 months.
Key Customer Web Product Support: Directed team in training and management of 8 diverse Membership websites with more than eighty thousand transient and permanent members annually. Seamlessly transitioned large, legacy senior membership group from dated, unsupported domino-based website to a contemporary, global technology platform creating significant efficiencies for internal employees, while increasing value of product and overall membership participation.
Community Management: Conceived of and implemented first web-based Community training approach and technology application in Outplacement industry in 1997.
Policy: Identified a need for, developed and trained employees on Corporate policy on website standards, policy, privacy, and business process, reducing instances of additional costs related to litigation risk and vendor web development, while re-enforcing branding and content consistency.
Sales Communications: Requested to participate as team member on a variety of high sales-profile, Fortune 100 account presentations related to technology initiatives. Recognized by several Account Executive peers for fast turnaround of presentation support materials for several key presentations.
Account troubleshooting: Instrumental in assisting Sales team with challenging technology requirements for several Global projects for Fortune 50 accounts and major Universities.
Project Acceleration: Directed stalled web platform migration project (stalled for one-year) and completed migration of 64 key accounts from old platform to new in only 2.5 months.
Global Event Application Management: Directed all aspects and functioned as primary resource for Asia Pacific, EU, Latin America, and North America in management, training, troubleshooting, and use of Training Event delivery platform totaling more than 55k seats per year.
Specialized Event Management: Identified a need for, presented concept to business team(s), defined requirements and implemented an integrated New Membership Event Management approach to register new members into ongoing events, significantly reducing labor and IT resources required to maintain separate membership and event applications.