CareFusion (CFN) is a $4B publicly traded global medical technology company spun from Cardinal Health (CAH) in July 2009. The Respiratory BU specializes in developing, manufacturing and servicing medical devices used in respiratory care, critical care and medical product markets. Executive Assistant to the SVP/GM, VP of Manufacturing, and VP and Director of Finance:- handle all office administration duties, including travel, calendar, project/event planning
- using business and financial acumen, attend various company meetings and report back a summary of important talking points and take-a-ways from the meeting.
- responsible for reviewing spreadsheets and documents and summarizing content for the GM/SVP.
- work with department heads on various matters at the guidance of the GM/SVP.
- liaise with other members of senior management team and department heads
- two direct reports (accounts payable/admin assistant and receptionist); mentoring and training of other admin staff.- HR site champion/representative; BU administrator for Grants and Donations program- foster a culture of diversity and inclusion throughout BU and corporation- member, corporate fundraising committee