- Oversee the operation and management of five commercial properties, and one condominium/office building, totaling 650,000 square feet while effectively managing, supervising and developing property managers.
- Supervision and involvement in a $20 million dollar capital improvement project, including installation of new thermal windows, new washrooms on every floor, fully renovated corridors, façade and lobby renovation, elevator modernization, including new elevator cab interiors, implementation of a new low-voltage riser, sprinkler installation, two (2) 350-ton chillers, and associated tenant/corridor ductwork distribution.
- Preparation of Annual Operating and Capital Budgets, Monthly Financial/Operating Reports, Operations Reports, Rent Rolls, Stacking Plans, and Lease Expiration Reports.
- Maintain regular contact with tenants/condominium owners through the use of various tools such as tenant/owner meetings, cleaning inspections, newsletters, tenant events, etc.
- Ensure that tenant/owner requests, complaints, and work authorizations are resolved in a timely manner.
- Fire Safety Director in charge of Fire Life Safety Seminars/Drills to ensure proper education of tenants/owners in life safety and evacuation of the buildings
- Perform property inspections to check for areas needing attention. Implement preventative, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs. Complete property and incident reports and ensure all emergency repairs are completed in a timely fashion.
- Work with leasing department to negotiate lease renewals, new leases, expansions, relocations and terminations, and show space to prospective tenants.