Manager, Megaprojects & Smart Cities Solutions
- Head Ooredoo's Megaprojects Presales & Solutions team to develop
- Integrated solutions supporting both telecom & ICT applications for Smart Cities, Real Estate, Transportation, Infrastructure, Utilities, and Entertainment applications that consists of
- Cloud-Based Tier 3 and Tier 4 Datacenters
- Fully Integrated Optical Fiber Infrastructure
- Integration and Management Platform
- Smart Services based on IoT concept such as
- Physical and Cyber Security Solutions (CCTV, ACS, DR, Unified Identity, Hosted Anti-DDOS)
- Smart Buildings (Smart Home, iBMS, Smart Offices)
- Smart Wi-Fi (Guest Management, Enterprise Applications, IoT Applications, Mobile Network Offloading)
- Energy Management Solutions (Smart Grid, Smart Metering, Water Management, Irrigation Control)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Traffic Management
- SCADA Systems (Waste Management, District Cooling, Foul and Storm Water Management, Tunnel Management)
- Lead and and participate in establishing Ooredoo's Megaprojects processes and practices such as "Solution Development Processes", "Presales and Business Development Processes", "Bids and Proposals Processes", "Method Statements", "Infrastructure Design Guidelines", "Services Integration Guides", "Document Control Process", "Quality Control Process", "Communication Protocols and Escalation Plans" that comply to industry standards, industry best practices, and country laws
- Coordinate the efforts of multidisciplinary teams across the organization to achieve the company goals.
- Qualify, select, work with and coordinated the efforts of multinational partners, suppliers and vendors in developing Megaprojects Solutions that meet business goals and satisfy customer needs. Examples of such partners are Cisco, IBM, HP, Schneider, Nokia, Huawei, Samsung, Thales, EMC, Ericsson, and Motorola to name few.
- Key participant in the development of the "Megaprojects Practice Guide" within Ooredoo Qatar. This covers all the stages of the Megaproject lifecycle starting with the first interaction with the customer, moving to requirement gathering and solution development, proposal preparation and submission, through the delivery of the Megaproject, and up to operational phase.
- Lead a team that developed the first "Smart City Guidelines" in Qatar
- Lead a team that developed the first "Smart City Strategy" in Qatar
- Lead a team that designed the first "Smart City Command and Control Center" in Qatar
- Lead a team that designed the first "Smart City Integration Platform" in Qatar
- Lead a team that designed and deployed the first "Integrated Access Network" in Qatar
- Lead a team that designed the first "Multi-Services Fully Integrated IBS" in Qatar
- Lead a team that prepared and submitted proposals for megaprojects with values exceeding QAR2 Billions in less than 3 years.