Work a project "Egyptian French New Assiut Barrage joint venture"
- Project consists of (Public Bridge – Sluiceways – Powerhouse - Navigation locks - Service buildings Switches yard)
- Existing Ibrahimia Head Regulator: Design and construction of stabilization works-downstream concrete slab and weir. Design and construction of reinforced concrete wall sand bearing blocks in the discharge events. Rehabilitation of eroded stone and concrete surfaces.
• Design, analysis and optimization of work methods.
• Design of temporary structures: scaffolding, shoring, formworks (DOKA, PERI, MILS)
• Working closely together with designers, estimators and project engineers to create method statements.
- Staying constantly aware of the evolution within the world of construction and always looking out for new technologies and new materials to implement within our construction process.
- Design, analysis Mooring Structures and Fender Wall according to “European Code of Practice for Steel Constructions and Bridges DIN EN 1998-1: 2005”.
- Design, analysis all site installation workshops, buildings ...etc.
- Shop drawings for all designed steel members and supervision at workshop and coordination with the site execution.