- Customer Relations experience, 6+ years
- Special Olympics Volunteer
- HRD Student Blogger at Oakland University- Using the internet and the OU HRD website, provide opinions and insight each month on the HRD program to prospective students
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Volunteer-Fundraising, Walk to Cure Diabetes, Donations
- Kensington Church Spring Serve
To obtain a position where I may utilize my customer relations and interpersonal skills at all levels of interaction including new hire orientations, and customer service.
- Able to learn at a fast pace and retain knowledge
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Highly organized
- Works well with peers and clients
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
May 2009 - Present
- Average GPA of 3.7
Sep 2006 - May 2009
Feb 2007 - Present
Cashier and Receptionist
- Assist customers in service and sales
- Greet all guests as they enter the
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls for service and sales
- File all paperwork including invoices, AP/AR receipts, bills, automotive sales deals
- Provide receipts to customers
- Trained new employees in cashier and receptionist positions
Aug 2004 - Dec 2006
Guest Service Team Member
- Cashier duties
- Guest Service Team Member-Provide assistance in returns and exchanges-Process credit applications-Bridal and Gift Registry consultant
- Operator-Answer and transfer all incoming calls
Reynolds and Reynolds Software
Used in most automotive dealerships for all bookkeeping and invoicing.
Includes Iphoto, Ichat, Imovie, and Pages.
Includes Powerpoint, Excel, and Word.