Interests:crafting, movies, sports, adventure, and generally enjoying life.
Line cook and Cashier
- Working in a fast paced environment with accuracy in order taking and completion
- Quickly addressing and resolving guest issues
- Always great guest service
- Greeting and seating guests
- Accurately obtaining and retrieving orders
- Training new employees
- Line cook
- Making drinks
- Working as a team and an individual to get the job done quick and well
- Setting a good pace for the shift
- Accurately assembling the hydrolic systems in farm equipment
- Positively motivating the line and pushing them to make goal
- Final guest greeting
- Making sure guest experience was good
- Accurately handling monetary transactions
- Forklift license obtained
- Unloading and loading trucks of freight
- Breaking down and deliver freight to appropriate departments
- Sending and receiving fed ex and ups and verifying the contents are correct
- Assisting departments in locating items for guests and inventory
Plumbing Assistant Manager
- Manage a team 6 or so team members.
- Controlling inventory by counting and logging using computer to track what and where the product is, as well as physically verifying.
- Making sure to address and assist all guests and their issues, so ensure they become a repeat guest.
- Take and deliver constructive criticism so better myself and the department.
Feb 2015 - 2016
Electrical Assistant Manager
- Manage a small team by scheduling, training, leading, and assisting.
- Increased the inventory accuracy by correcting errors and teaching the correct way to log and present inventory, as to avoid future errors.
- Increasing sales for department by delivering great customer service.
- Developing and attending team meetings to help develop team members and the team as a whole.
- Problem solving in product placing and selling as well as team issues.