Medical University of South Carolina
- Selected as one of ten interns out of ~140 applicants.
- Provided evidenced-based Medical Nutrition Therapy and education to acute care patients within a variety of clinical services including: cystic fibrosis, renal disease, digestive diseases, bariatrics and cancer utilizing the nutrition care process.
- Functioned as an integral member of the clinical interdisciplinary team during multidisciplinary and nutrition support rounds within a Level I trauma/teaching hospital.
- Provided staff relief coverage for inpatient heart and vascular disease, oncology, and digestive disease services.
- Increased MUSC’s Wellness & You menu items’ awareness and sales through educational table tents, MUSC broadcast messages, and social media announcements.
- Managed interns in launching the Charleston County School District’s Recipe Contest.
- Pursuing additional training in employee wellness at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and in MNT within a private practice setting.