Delhi Stock Exchange ltd
- Having experience of the IT Management & related issues. Finalization of RFP, SLA & technology agreements. Passion for constant improvement. Seeking a challenging position at a company with the opportunity to complete IT projects, thereby helping the company grow .Prepared annual plans, IT procedures to attain objectives of the company. Defined the manpower, resource requirements and deadlines of the project according to the company objectives. Coordinated with other teams and departments to carry out required operations in order to ensure the successful completion of the projects.
- Worked as Project Manager for DSE Datacenter Project with Emerson. Coordinate with Emerson team for end to end solution for the successful Datacenter from the conception stage to the complete handing over of the project. Managing Rack & blade servers, networking, and firewall equipment maintenance and installing upgrades. Maintaining records and drawing schematics of the Datacenter i.e. inventory management. Implementation of data center policies. Coordinate with AMC vendor for preventive maintenance.
- Work Area recovery site for DSE. Video conferencing Solution.
- Experience in IT Policies, agreement & Standard Operating procedures.
- Finalizing the New Trading Solution Project for DSE it includes operational and developmental, related to the Trading and Settlement Systems, Local and Wide Area Network implementation it includes VSAT, VPN, Network Management System and Security System for the Exchange.
- Support for IT infrastructure, Operational & maintenance activity for Internet & Intranet Server, Settlement & member Server, Statistical Server.
- Communicate with Vendors for purchase of computer, server & its Peripheral devices plus Software/Packages Up gradation & Techno-Commercial analysis for AMC related issues.UPS AMC & preventive maintanace.
- Vendor Management Emersion for Data Center, application for FT, WAN Airtel, VSAT for Hugh Communication, LAN Cabling project for IBM Netsol. Ability to review analyzes, differentiate details of vendor and service provider specifications. Conducts research on product availability, vendors, pricing, and specifications.
- Monitoring DSE Network through Sniffer Software for utilization of Network by Users.
- Prepare agenda & minutes related to ITD meeting. Worked with Business Development Dept., which has been given the mandate for development of new products and services for the exchange to meet the competitive challenges of tomorrow.
- Coordinate with India bulls project management team for implementation of MIT trading solution
- System audit as per SEBI guidelines.
- Microsoft Software Asset Management (SAM) review/audit.
- Purchasing of software/hardware and other IT supplies.
- Resolved critical technical issues pertaining to System Performance, Viruses, Spyware and Spam related issues, minimized computer crashes, Network & Internet Connectivity related issues, backups, Application Conflicts & System Bugs.
- Developed departmental help manuals/checklist to assist staff with IT issues.
- Resolved IT help desk issues. Performed server updates on a regular basis.
SOFTWARE (Applications) MANAGEMENT
- Coordinate with DSE web portal maintenance team.
- Delhi Online Trading System agreement for Trading Solution
- Automation of DSE internal department application developmental activities project.
- Coordination with NSDL for Client-Server application & other technical issues.
- Developed IT system specifications after evaluating user’s nature of work and business volume. Prepared evaluation of software requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other related documentation of project.
- Finalization of RFP. Prepared written reports on solutions offered.
- Coordinated with programmers to design systems and to obtain essential data regarding system’s performances and requirements, capabilities and interfaces.
- Analyzed software requirement based on user needs, capabilities, features and time and cost constrains in order to determine design feasibility.
- Optimization – Monitored system performance to ensure specifications were met and then contacted customer to verify satisfaction.
- Tested software and performed validation procedures to evaluate software’s functionality.
- Provided support, executed and validated new upgraded. Done software releases management.
Project: The Delhi Stock Exchange On-line Trading System
The Delhi Stock Exchange On-line Trading System (DOTS) was a customization and enhancement of the Intelligent Trading System. This software provides the facility where the dealers can view the market and have an instant view of their own books, all orders placed by them and their current status.
Coordinate with Wipro team for following operations activities of DOTS:
- Hardware status of system. Application start-up Beginning.
- YCP reports generation.
III. Market monitoring at back-end. It includes: Checking various error messages, system messages and messages from TWS (Front-end). Removal of locks on processes running during the trading.
- Reports of trading sessions.
- Day-end procedure- shutting down the system.
Project: Intranet Web Server on Linux
The Web (Intranet) server of DSE is also on LINUX 6.1. Apache web server is configured on the LINUX server and all the details related to DSE like Circulars, Announcements, Rate list, DQL etc. are available on this server.
Project: Mail Server & Proxy Server on Linux
Responsibilities included configuration of Linux server to handle internal & external e-mails and configuration of Squid proxy server on Linux to provide Internet access to clients.
PROJECT: Tuning of Settlement software’s
Worked with Path InfoTech & Wipro engineers
Software testing plus implementation of settlement software’s in settlement division Executing test cases.
Defining test processes. Developing test plan and evaluation procedures. Documenting instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability failures. Documented details of errors in report-process immediately upon discovering problems. Ensured version control of all test objects developed and QA test environments used – Updated QA test execution status as a part of routine test status updates
. OTHER SKILLS
Have a sense of responsibility & commitment to the job given & an ability to produce results, self motivated, possessing creative work ability & plenty of initiative in the field of IT, I am seeking a new challenge. I am confident that, I can make an immediate and lasting Contribution to your company.