World Bank Institutional Development Research Assistant
Feb 2015 - Present
- Selected to be part of a pilot program contracted by the World Bank to create an organizational scheme for institutional development data
- Implemented and tested this organizational scheme on over 200 World Bank projects
- Tasked with generating statistics, graphs, and tables to be used in the official report sent to the World Bank
- Collaborated on the creation of both training scheme and training manual which was sent to be used by World Bank data coders in Chennai, India
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013
Metropolitan Plastic Surgery
- Managed all digital social media, advertising, and customer service platforms for a mid-sized medical firm
- Researched, complied and presented information on potential business development opportunities
- Designed and advertised two promotional events to increase revenue and bring in prospective patients
- Assisted patients both in person and via email by answering questions about medical treatment and surgical procedures
Senior Sector Analyst
Sep 2012 - May 2013
Captains' Educational Enrichment Fund
- Was responsible for researching, analyzing, and interpreting data from the financial documents of organizations in the health and service sector.
- Lead and trained a team of junior sector analysts in all aspects of financial analysis, including financial modeling and projection.
- Met with CFO and fund managers weekly and presented summaries of research, investment ideas, and key events within my sector.
- Wrote research reports for fund managers which contained detailed recommendations on investment strategy