Consolidation & Automation of more than100 SAS codes:
- For creating complex and comprehensive weekly Finance dashboard which included all the key income drivers for a credit card company by division it requires to execute more than 100 SAS codes manually.
- With the help of SAS Macro, I consolidated similar kind of codes and reduced number of codes to be executed from 100 to 10.
- With the help of Unix CRONTAB utility, automated the execution of these SAS codes which reduced manual intervention in creating the dashboard.
- Saved at least 80 man hours monthly by this consolidation and automation
Credit Card Pricing:
- During deep recession in American and World economy, credit card companies (client) increased APR (Annual percentage rate) and reduced Grace Days given for payment to customer.
- As a member of pricing team, I analysed the impact of this sudden reduction in grace days given to customer on overall clientele and profitability of the portfolio.
- Identified that by reducing grace days without prior intimation to customers is resulting in customer dissatisfaction in turn hitting portfolio sales.
- Helped business in making decision which is optimal for the portfolio